- Community Lunch Program Our lunch programs are provided monthly at three sites within our service area. This program is funded by our generous local banks-- Lake Sunapee Bank, Sugar River Bank, and the Mascoma Bank Foundation. Local meals are prepared according to hospital nutritional guidelines by MacKenna's Restaurant. There is no charge to participate and reservation are required. Please call 603.526.6368.
- Bittersweet Apartments in New London-- COA staff delivers meals to members of the Bittersweet Apartments in New London each month, with a strong social component.
- Abbott Library in Sunapee COA staff serves our friends in Sunapee each month, with a strong social component and a good lunch, at NH's Library of the Year, Abbott Library!
- Newbury Heights Apartment in Newbury Each month, COA staff delivers a delicious lunch in Newbury, including dessert. The folks joining us in Newbury are lively, gracious, and welcoming!
- Menus vary and can be found ahead of time by calling the Chapin Senior Center and inquiring. Most of the time, lunches are plated and served. If there is a part of the meal that you do not wish to have, please ask and we will not serve you that entree. Every so often we serve lunch buffet style, where you can pick and choose what you wish.
- Donate Each spring we send out letters to each community lunch participant, requesting his/her consideration for a donation.